For two week the boys were enrolled in swimming lessons, Mon-Thurs. They loved it! I was a little nervous about Spencer, he's always been more timid around water, but I had nothing to worry about. From when they got up until it was time to leave for swim lessons they never stopped asking for it. Jared had his cousin Katie in his class, goldfish, and Spencer had his cousins Megan and Emily in his class, minnows. It was a lot of fun. The boys enjoyed it and I got to visit with one of my sisters, my mom occasionally, and my wonderful mother-in-law who was there every single morning:).
Here is how I spent most of the mornings during the lessons. Miles wanted to get in the water and I would sit there and try to convince Emily to go swim with her class.
2 comments:
Soooooooooooo glad your boys were able to have this experience. Especially because they love water and it helps them be safer. Luv u all!
Swim Lessons!! What fun. Great idea to do that while on vaca:)
Post a Comment