Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I'm Scared...
Sunday Jared and Spencer were playing with their tunnels in all kinds of different forms. One of their ideas was to put their tunnels up against the couch and "slide" down them.
Spencer was the first to try it. Jared encouraged him to go and just as Spencer was about to go down he stopped, looked at Jared and said, "I'm Scared." Jared replied, "You can do it Spencer. Just say I think I can." After repeating "I think I can" several times Spencer finally went with a loud, "I THINK I CAN!" Below is a clip of them playing and Spencer saying I think I can. He says it really cute:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute video. Sam loves his tunnel from IKEA. I need to bust that puppy out. Its been raining since easter here and he's a little bored of his toys. I loved the I think I can too. So cute.
SO cute! Love it!
Very cute boys! I love how Jared keeps asking Spencer if he is scared. Haha.
Also, I keep forgetting to say thank you for the card! It made my day!!
AWWWW so cute!!
Post a Comment