Other firsts is he's started a rec type league of soccer and basketball. There are no teams at this young of age, 3-5, but they meet once a week for 45 mins and practice new drills and play mini games. Jared has significantly improved since the beginning and loves it! He's running constantly and tries hard to do what is explained. He needs LOTS of practice and he doesn't mind.

His last first may be questionable for appropriateness but funny. Boys are very curious about themselves and I am continually nagging Jared to not touch his private area. Well one bath time he was at it again so I told him the same thing to which he responded, "But mom, I'm trying to find my balls." So innocent and serious. How do you not laugh? Chris was home so I had him come in to the bathroom to which he said the same thing as I did and Jared responded the same way. We had a good laugh. When did he learn that?! I've never told him and I don't know where he would have heard it. I really think he just discovered it and what better name to call it then "balls". I didn't correct him with the proper name maybe when he's older I'll bring in the heavy words!
1 comment:
Haha, I love the story of Jared in the bath. I miss you. I could envision you telling it at craft night half embarrassed, but mostly laughing. Jared is getting SO big! Hard to believe.
Post a Comment