
Jared every now and then shows signs of jealousy of Spencer. His most frequent show is when Chris holds Spencer. Jared does not like Chris to hold Spencer and he lets us know it. He tells Chris to put him down and immediately asks Chris to hold him instead. Just today he tried something new. He wanted to put Spencer's clothes on. I knew they wouldn't fit but I decided he needed to try them on to come to the same realization.
4 comments:
That top picture is rad...what do you mean you don't frame pictures well? It looks like this new camera suits you guys perfectly. I didn't know that about Jared being protective of who his Daddy holds! How funny!
That Video of Jared is so cute! It's so funny how older siblings get jealous. Branson seemed to be more possessive than jealous and would yell at us when we went to pick up Harrison by saying, "Nooo, put him down, hes MY Harrison...not Yours!" These little ones sure know how to make you laugh!
This is Brittney (Fulkerson) Miskin, Chris friend from freshman year. I totally found your blog through "blog stalking"(I went from one blog, to another, to another and randomly found yours)! I am so excited to catch up with you two, and your boys are so cute! We have a blog too, www.miskinfamily.com. Come by for a visit!
Katie has been exhibiting signs of jealousy, too. She was doing so well, but now that Emily is demanding more of my attention, I really have to watch her around her little sister. It's all worth it though because they will be great friends!! At least I hope so...
Post a Comment