Back in October we had a lot of visitors coming in for the BYU vs. Notre Dame game. And Spencer's birthday happened to be in the middle of it. Our first Guest was Grandma Cherie. She came in and immediately we went to pick up Jared from school and brought home with us six extra boys. It was madness and I'm glad she was there:)
On to the Notre Dame game...
Cherie made all the boys capes. Sad to say the grown men did not wear their capes but the boys did before the game.
A cool cemetery we passed on the way.
Uncle Jordan and Miles.
Jordan, Jared, Me, Miles, Jim, and Cherie
Our Family (yes we all went)
The game was fun but I was a little stressed by the end. Miles wasn't being bad, in fact I was quite impressed with him, but I could tell he was making others nervous. As for the game... if only we had a quarter back is all I can say about that...After the BYU game the Chris, Jim, Jordan, and Ty went to a Bears game on Monday (Spencer's B-day.) Chris stayed home til we put Spencer to bed. I have to mention that Ty was on crutches and he successfully manueverd himself around miles of walking. What a workout! We were all impressed with his skills.
Spencer, Ty and Miles at a park
Til next time Meservy Clan! Can't wait:)
3 comments:
So what ever happened to that spunky little bunch of ragamuffins BYU played that week? How did the season turn out for them?
Heismanti Teophy,
Thank you for the comment. The team BYU played has luckily continued to win. If it wasn't for BYU's QB being selfless and missing a wide open Cody Hoffman, that team would have had a horrible season, which would have ruined Indiana's economy. BYU as always saw the greater good and allowed that team to win.
That's awesome you got to go to the game!
Post a Comment