Played as hard as we could in three short days. We got in later Wednesday and left at 5:00 Sunday morning. It was too short but sooo nice. I wish we were closer. I love our families!!!
Jo and Miles
Calvin:)
Miles and Bailey
My before picture of my new color and cut done by my soon to be sister-in-law Kayla.
We met our newest cousin/nephew, Camille's sweet little Steven for the first time. What a cutie!



Chris and Steven
We also met my brother's fiance, Kayla, for the first time. She was gorgeous inside and out and I'm excited to get to know her even more. She loves our family and quite simply she's easy to love back. We miss you already Idaho.
Can't wait til summer comes so we can have an extended stay...
2 comments:
So glad to have been with you!!!! Chicago is just toooooooo farrrrrrrr away and so is summer!!!! Can't wait!
Camille's Stephen looks like he's one of yours...I see similarities at least...which makes me think you have the dominent genes between you and Chris? I guess I never thought of that before...sounds like a wonderful trip, and I already got a preview of your adorable haircut from Camille's blog:) SO SO cute!! You pull off that look so well.
Post a Comment