P.S. Let the holidays begin! I hope nursing helps keep off the weight because I've already downed way too many sugar calories!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween Take 2
The boys had oodles of candy from Jared's school Halloween party and the ward trunk or treat but we nonetheless went trick or treating again on the actual day. Before going to a friend's house for dinner we hit a street by our house. I was hesitant to go because we were already late but Chris really wanted to take the boys. After calling our friend and she told me dinner was going to be late so I decided to let them go and I'm so glad I did. It was awesome! There were so many people and everyone was standing/sitting outside their houses handing the candy out making it really convenient.
Most people thought Spencer was Robin Hood. I can see that. And people LOVED his costumes. He by far got the most looks and comments. Both boys loved their costumes and wore their hats, in fact they insisted on their hats, especially Spencer which surprised me.
After dinner, a round of Ticket to Ride played by the boys, and a big mess made by the kids we went out yet again for a small round of trick or treating.
We then made it home in time to catch our neighbor, Terri, and again they loaded up on candy with SEVERAL handfuls of candy.
By this time we were all beat but all three boys were awake and two were in costumes already so I hurried and dressed Miles and this is what we got of the three together:


If the crocodile costume looks big it is. It says for 18-36 months but we still got it cause it meant one less costume to make. I totally wanted to dress up too but only got part of my costume put together so I didn't. I was going to be Tinker Bell and Chris was going to be Smee. Maybe in two years when Spencer is a pirate and Miles Peter Pan will I be prepared with adult costumes:)
P.S. Let the holidays begin! I hope nursing helps keep off the weight because I've already downed way too many sugar calories!
P.S. Let the holidays begin! I hope nursing helps keep off the weight because I've already downed way too many sugar calories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute costumes. I love the pictures of the 3 of them.
So cute! What a fun idea to make them hook and peter pan. I love the picture of the 3 boys together - you can see the concern the older boys have for Miles. At least for that moment ... :)
Adorable! I love themed family costumes!! They look GREAT!!!
Post a Comment