Thursday, April 2, 2009

True or Not True... That is the Question

So I don't know why I struggle telling people about something as great as a new baby but I do. I always have even with my first and it just gets a little harder, don't know why! But yes I have a belly that can no longer hide the fact that baby number three is on the way, and... it is another boy! I really wanted another boy but didn't think my chances of having three boys all at once were that good.

(I picked the picture my belly looked the smallest in. Already my back is starting to arch from the added weight in the belly making me look twice as big when my posture is poor, so this is the good posture stance making my bump look smaller than at other times:)

Today I'm 18 weeks along and look like I did with Jared at 28 weeks, oh well, I guess my body knows what it's doing and does it a lot easier with each baby. Because of concerns with an earlier ultra sound we were able to have another ultra sound at 15 weeks. We peeked at the baby and his boy parts have definitely sprouted:) Some other good news was the excess blood that was shown in the earlier ultra sound had cleared and I'm now good to do all the normal things as before. Good thing too cause I needed to start exercising again! (I was never really worried, it was only a small amount but I guess enough to check back up on and be more careful).

So now that my energy levels are back up and my apetite more normal I can once again more fully enjoy life! I'm just not ready to get this belly that I already feel is getting in the way. Oh, and I felt him move last week for the first time. He's still not big enough to feel on the outside but I know it was him:) The official due date is Sept. 3rd according to the ultra sounds but according to my calculations it's the 7th so I'm trying to keep that date in my mind cause I've come late with both boys so maybe even the 9th (wouldn't that be fun 09/09/09).


I'm really excited, overwhelmed, and grateful for this new addition. It's all true and really happening, YIKES!!!!! Wish us luck:)

20 comments:

Darcee said...

Congrats (officially!)
I always have a hard time telling too. . .don't know why that is, so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one in that boat. 3 boys is awesome!

And while 09-09-09 sounds cool, I would not wish going overdue on anyone! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Shelly said...

That's wonderful! congrats! I really thought that you were pulling an April fools joke. We will be finding out what were having next week.

Chelle said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! I think 9/9/9 would be really cool, how fun to put that date on all paperwork. I don't know how you can wait to tell people; I had a hard time not telling, but maybe it's harder because everyone knows when you've been trying for a while?

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting, and another boy! Glad you and baby are doing well:) Three is hard at first, but it is a lot of fun.

Justin & Heather said...

09/09/09 would be a great B-day! Ali's is 08/08/08 and every time we get asked to say her B-day for anything, or even if it's just on paperwork, people always comment on what a cool B-day it is. Your 3 boys are going to be the luckiest 'lil guys to have you as a mom, and each other to grow up...and cause mischief with :)...hey you said you wanted a mischievous boy!

Melanie said...

Alright, I guess congratulations really are in order! You definitely don't look like you're 28 weeks. You look great!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

We have 3 boys and then me in our family. You will be busy, but it will be fun. Congrats!

Ashley A. said...

Congratulations! I'm glad it's true. :) You definitely don't look big to me. Three boys!! Woo-hoo!

Momoko Photography said...

Okay, I knew it! I saw you with a belly in primary and I thought that you are too skinny to just gain weight in your stomach.

Mo

Momoko Photography said...

Okay, I knew it! I saw you with a belly in primary and I thought that you are too skinny to just gain weight in your stomach.

Mo

Momoko Photography said...

Okay, I knew it! I saw you with a belly in primary and I thought that you are too skinny to just gain weight in your stomach.

Mo

Momoko Photography said...

I totally didn't mean to post that three times. So sorry!

Momoko Photography said...

I totally didn't mean to post that three times. So sorry!

Missy said...

You little sneak!! I can't believe you're seriously 18 weeks. You are TINY! Congrats!! :)

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

Congratulations Marjorie! I'm happy for you.

Ali said...

Wish you LUCK? No, you'll for sure do wonderful...more like, wish I was there. How I will long for a visit even more so than I do now once you have bambito numero THREE! Crazy. I don't think I'll believe it truly until I see it in person. Jeff and I are going to have to start planning a trip...

Alison Hixson said...

Congratulations! I asked Vaughn after he saw you if you looked pregnant, and he said, "definitely not!" How great to have 3 boys! I am crossing my fingers for all boys! Let me know how it is having 3 kids. I am not excited to take that step! You'll do great! Congrats, again!

Laura Butler said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! We're happy for you guys! It sounds like you are doing well! We miss you guys!

Kaela said...

Congratulations!! Will you teach me how to be patient so I don't spill the beans so quickly after I'm pregnant. I think I share because I want the sympathy while I am sick during my first tri:) Three boys! Woohoo!!!

Lexi said...

I think that would be an awesome day to have a baby 09/09/09. I think your belly is so cute.