Sunday, August 5, 2007

Jared and Jackson


While in Chicago Jared and I met up with Jackson and his nanny one to two times a week. The two boys really get along, and I enjoy talking with Flor. These sequence of photos are of Jared and Jackson at the beach. It was a windy day so I wasn't prepared with his proper attire so he just wore a swimmer and tee shirt. One of the photos is of Jackson with sand all over his face. Jared had thrown some sand and the wind brought it back into his face. Jackson saw this and threw sand in his face to be like Jared. Needless to say he ended up with a lot more sand on his face than Jared did. But that's what those boys are about, doing what the other does and having a blast doing it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: